Integrity Hydra Needle
The Integrity Hydra Needle is an effective microneedling/microchanneling device used to inject a variety of serums into the skin. This microneedling device contains 20 gold tip needles to produce optimal delivery into the skin. Each needle creates a hole the same thickness as a hair. The microneedling device is most commonly used to deliver cosmetic and hair rejuvenation serum into the skin and can be utilized for stretch mark and scar removal.
Hydra Needle Specifications
- 0.6mm, 1.00mm, 1.5mm Professional Medical Grade Sizes Available
- 20 individual gold plated needles
- Needle material is titanium & 24K gold plated
- Special Spiral Groove System delivers PRP and serums directly into the dermis
- Plated Disinfection and Sterile EO Gas Package, Single Use Device to provide patient safety and eliminates risk of cross contamination
- Can be used for aesthetics, hair restoration, and scar and stretch mark reduction
- Package dimensions 12x8x2.5cm (WxDxH)
Benefits of the Integrity Hydra Needle
1. Deeply hydrates and oxygenates dermis and epidermis
2. Brings instant relief by reducing skin trauma post-sun exposure
3. Reduces discomfort of overdried skin (roughness, itching)
4. Restores the mineral and ionic balance of the skin
5. Improves skin hydration from the inside out
6. Activates skin's self-healing mechanisms against UV, pollutions and allergies (supports immune system of the skin)
7. Reduces deep wrinkles and symptoms of photo-aging and sagging
8. Rejuvenates the skin and improves its complexion
9. Restores skin firming and elasticity
10. Give instant and long-lasting effects!
What serums can I use?
The Integrity Hydra Needle can be used with many custom made solutions and serums including but not limited to the following:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Amniotic Fluid Allograft (AmDropTM)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Growth Factors
Work with a PRP specialist today
Make the switch and join the Integrity PRP family!
Hydra Needle Frequently Asked Questions
The Integrity Hydra Needle contains 20 titanium+gold plated micro needles and a special spiral system designed to allow the solution to flow down and be transferred into the dermis painlessly and effectively.
A hydra needle pierces the skin at a 90°, while a roller pierces the skin at an angle. It is ideal to pierce the skin straight on to ensure the effectiveness of the serum.
After microneedling treatment you should avoid the sun. Do not wear makeup for up to 12 hours. Do not work out immediately after microneedling.
When microneedling is performed your skin will first be applied with a numbing cream. At the most it should feel slightly uncomfortable, but not painful.