What is Platelet-Rich Plasma for Sexual Rejuvenation?
Platelet-rich plasma or PRP for sexual rejuvenation is a safe non-surgical procedure to help enhance the sex life of both men and women. Like other PRP treatments, a trained medical professional will need to administer this natural procedure. The medical professional will use a PRP system like the Integrity PRP Kit and centrifuge to draw and spin the patient’s blood. They will then re-inject the platelets and growth factors into the patient’s erogenous areas to help stimulate cells, repair tissues, increase volume, blood supply and rejuvenate function. PRP therapy for sexual rejuvenation is painless, has no side-effects and many times the benefits are felt immediately.
PRP shot for Male Sexual Enhancement
Erectile dysfunction is quite common in older men and is becoming more common in younger men. Whether it is physical or psychological PRP therapy is recommended by many doctors for male sexual rejuvenation. In addition, many men who lose function in their penis due to prostate cancer opt in to PRP injections for sexual enhancement. The PRP injection will help boost the sensation with blood circulation to achieve your patient’s expectations.
What are the benefits of PRP shots for men?
- Ability to achieve and maintain erection
- Heightened sexual pleasure
- Improved blood flow and circulation
- Increased sensitivity and pleasure
- Increased sexual stamina
- Improved libido
PRP Shot for Women Sexual Wellness
Many women have selected to have PRP injections to improve their sexual wellness. The platelet rich plasma is injected into the woman’s vagina by using a very small needle and is fairly painless. This procedure usually takes around 60 minutes from beginning to end. Many medical professionals recommend waiting at least 4 hours after the procedure before having sex again.
What are the benefits of PRP shots for women?
- Help achieve climax and orgasms
- Increased libido and sexual desire
- Stronger, more intense orgasms (g-spot orgasms)
- Decreased or resolved pain during sex (dyspareunia)
- Increased arousal from clitoral and vaginal stimulation
- Improved skin on the vulva
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Tighter vaginal opening
- Treatment option for Lichen Sclerosis
- Decrease in Urinary Incontinence
- Improvement for Overactive Bladder